Changes for SOFA Issue: 2009-12-31
- Addition of five new routines for Geocentric/Geodetic transformations to both Fortran 77 and C libraries.
- Where appropriate, Julian and Besselian epochs such as J2000 and B1900 have had the conventional ".0" added. About one
third of the routines were affected by this cosmetic change.
- Both sets of code now includes SOFA release identification.
- Change of e-mail address for SOFA Center.
- Copyright/license statement amended.
- Cosmetic changes and code improvements to dat.for, fk5hz.for, nut00a.for, starpv.for, trxp.for and trxpv.for
- Cosmetic changes and code improvements to cal2jd.c, dat.c, fk5hz.c, nut00b.c, s06.c, sofa.h, starpv.c and xy06.c.
- Test programs t_sofa_f.for and t_sofa_c.c expanded and improved.
- Addition of WGS72 reference ellipsoid to eform.for and
- Code change in gd2gc.for and gd2gc.c to use routine ZP to
- Correct name of routine for inverse transformation in comments
of gc2gd.for, gc2gd.c, gd2gc.for and gd2gc.c.
- bp00.for, bp00.c, bpn2xy.for, bpn2xy.c, c2i00a.for, c2i00a.c,
c2i00b.for, c2i00b.c, c2ibpn.for, c2ibpn.c, pn00a.for, pn00a.c, pn00b.for,
pn00b.c, pn00.for, pn00.c, s00a.for, s00a.c, s00b.for, s00b.c, s00.for, s00.c,
s06a.for, s06a.c - correction to Astronomy & Astrophysics reference.
- Correction to comment in pnm80.c.
- Test programs t_sofa_f.for and t_sofa_c.c updated.
- Correct typos in manual.lis and intro.lis.
- Test programs t_sofa_f.for and t_sofa_c.c have been updated to provide
correct verification of EFORM, GC2GD and GD2GC.
- The Fortran makefile has been updated.