Changes for SOFA Issue: 2005-09-01
- An error in the routine iau_SEPP (angle between two vectors) was
corrected. For the unique case where two vectors are precise opposites,
the previous version returned zero instead of pi.
- In the star-space-motion routines iau_PVSTAR and iau_STARPV, the
DR2AS constant was truncated rather than rounded. The correction, a
change by 1 in the 25th decimal digit, will have had no practical
- The routine iau_DAT was updated to include the UTC leap second at
the end of 2005.
- A small efficiency improvement was made to iau_C2IXYS. The results
should be unaffected.
- Improvements to text and layout.